Fun Sites Aquetaine Region
Amusements and things to do in the Aquitaine Region, on the Atlantic coast of southwest of France. The Aquitaine stretches from Bordeaux and Périgueux in the north to Bayonne and Pau in the south.
Gujan-Mestras - Gironde (33470)
Seaside town 6 km southwest of Bordeaux
Aquland Bassin d'Arcachon
- 8 Hectares of attractions on the Atlantic coast. The Aqualand parks are full-fleged theme parks
- Location: Quartier le Capou - RN98
- Open: Every day 6 June - 6 Sept;
- 20 June - 5 July, 30 Aug 6 Sept 10h-18h; 6 July - 30 Aug: 10h-19h
- Entry: (2009) €24.50. Season pass all Aqualands, 1 person: €79
- Tel: 0556 663 939; Fax: 05.56.66.42.84
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.aqualand.fr/les-parcs,bassin_d_arcachon.html
- Largest aqupark of the Cote d'Azur, water slides of all sizes and types. Mini-golfs. Pedalos. Attractions and activities.