Fun Sites Rhône-Alpes Region
Amusements and things to do in the Rhône-Alpes Region, sharing the northern part of Provence and the Rhône valley wine areas.
Labastide-de-Virac - Ardèche (07)
Château des Roure
- A 15th-century Castle, working as a local-period museum and silk worm breeding museum. Inclludes a silk shop.
- Location: South side of the Ardèche Gorges, 30 km northwest of Pont-St-Esprit.
- Open: July-Aug: daily 10h-19h. Easter-30 June and Sept: 14h-18h (except Wed)
- Entry: Chateau visit and Silk Workshop - Kids 6-12y, 4.70€; Adults 8.20€
- Tel: 0475 386 113; Fax: 0475 386 828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.chateaudesroure.com
Pierrelatte - Drôme (26700)
30 km north-northwest of Orange; 20 km south of Montélilmar.
Ferme aux Crocodiles
- Visit 365 crocodiles.
- Location: Les Blachettes; In the Drôme, between A7 exits Montélimar-Sud and Bollène
- Open: Mar-Sept, 9h30-19h; Oct-Feb 9h30-17h
- Entry: €11,50 adults, €7 euro children
- Tel: 0475 043 373; Fax: 04 75 96 39 07
- Web: www.lafermeauxcrocodiles.com